- Product Dimension: 3.5 x 3.5 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Blade length: 25 feet
- Measurement system: imperial (inch)
Stanley 33-425 Standard Tape Measure
During work, a tape meter tends to gets dropped and rugged. Don’t worry! This tape meter is highly durable. The chrome high-impact ABS case provides a great shield to protect your tape meter from impact while working.
The blade tape is made of Mylar Polyester Film which is been known able to extend the blade lifespan, strong for repetitive use. The material also affects the blade to be able to stand out rigidly up to 7 feet long. More than that, the blade will start to bend and fall down.
Stanley 33-425 is a classic styled 25-feet tape measure that is suitable for both long-range and short-range measurements. Blade lengths usually vary from 10 feet to 100 feet. If you are looking for a 25-feet long tape measure, Stanley 33-425 is the best one amongst the others.
Its blade width is also spacious, 1 inch, which provides enough space for big marks (numbers). Big marks are helpful for easy reading. Also, the 16” and 19.2” stud center markings simplify your framing job. Stanley 33-425 comes with imperial measurement system (inch).
At the end of the blade, we’ll find the hook which is useful for measuring as well. It behaves as the start mark of measurement and can also serve as a pivot for drawing circles. This hook is also made with anti-corrosion material which Stanley named it Tru-Zero™ to shield it all the time.
The PowerLock® locking system, which is their own locking system brand, functions to stop the blade from moving during measurements. Simply, turn it up and down to unlock and lock securely.
This made-in-the-U.S. tape measure comes with a limited lifetime warranty to show you that they are not kidding you with quality.
- Chrome high-impact ABS case: It protects tape measure from any impact. The material securely protects the contents inside the case and absorb the vibration.
- Mylar polyester film: This feature extends the overall life of the blade.
- Tru-Zero hook: This hook doubles as a pivot for drawing circles and arcs. Also, it automatically adjusts the handle to outside and inside measurements.
- 25 feet range: In most cases, the 25 feet is the most used tape measure, suitable for many needs.
- 1-inch blade width: It ensures clear reading. A wide blade provides space for big marks. It also allows the marks written down clearly.
- Imperial system: Available in imperial measurement system (inch).
- Stud markings: This tape measure has 16” and 19.2” stud center markings which let you easily do framing activities.
- PowerLock secure blade lock: The secure blade lock ensures that the lock won’t move during measurements to help you gain a good result.
- Warranty: It comes with a limited lifetime warranty. However, many customers claimed that they never claim it because Stanley 33-425 performs very well.
- A perfect balance of high performance and durability.
- The case and the blade are designed durable.
- Appropriate for many needs.
- Affordable for the features they offer.
- It comes with a warranty.
- Some people may find the blade thin
- Only a standard locking system. However, it doesn’t matter significantly.
- The scale is only available in the imperial system.
If you are looking for a classic, wide range of usability, reliable and affordable tape measure, we encourage you to buy Stanley 33-425 tape measure. Stanley 33-425 is a great choice for any field, the best standard tape meter for anyone.
Lastly, if you feel this tape meter doesn’t suit you, you might want to view other best tape measures from Camelon, Milwaukee, Kutir, and eTape16 Digital tape measure that we’ve reviewed. They all actually provide different features with each other; surely to fulfill various customer’s needs. Check one by one to see whether it suits you.